23 Oct It’s Massage Therapy Awareness Week!
We’re taking this opportunity to share some interesting truths and tidbits about massage that we hope you’ll enjoy. Be sure to check out our social feed for regular updates throughout the week.
Massage Therapy Awareness Week was an initiative created by the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) in 1996 and it has grown considerably ever since. Massage Therapists from around North America are encouraged to promote the health benefits of massage therapy and their massage practices. Massage Colleges and Associations across Canada are involved in the Awareness Week and they help spread the word across the country.
People across the GTA are talking about MASSAGO – and telling us how on-demand mobile massage is just what they need to fit some downtime into their lives. We think if you give it a try you’ll be hooked too. To help celebrate Massage Therapy Awareness Week, we’re offering $25 off your first massage with us. Use code MASSAGEWEEK25 in the app to redeem.
Some good to know to facts about MASSAGO:
- All Massago therapists are Registered Massage Therapists.
- Our vigorous therapist vetting process includes background and credential checks, in-person interviews and practical exam.
- Appointments are available 8 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week.
- You receive a receipt with each treatment that you can submit to your extended healthcare plan.
- Massago is available in the Greater Toronto Area today, Kitchener/Waterloo and coming to Ottawa & Collingwood soon.
People across the GTA are talking about it – and telling us how on-demand mobile massage ¬is just what they need to fit some downtime into their lives. We think if you give it a try you’ll be hooked too.