11 Mar Massago is taking proactive measures as a precaution to limit transmission of the COVID-19 coronavirus.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and therapists is our top priority.
While Ontario and Alberta remain at low risk for spread of COVID-19, we ask you to:
- Not book with Massago if you are feeling sick or have recently travelled to an area of high infection, including mainland China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Iran, Italy and any other region named in the most recent travel advisories.
- Inform us if you experience symptoms of COVID-19 within 24 days after a service. These include coughing, sneezing, fever and difficulty breathing.
For your protection, our Registered Massage Therapists are being asked to:
- Clean their hands before and after each service with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Reschedule appointments if they are feeling sick.
- Inform us if they have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Refrain from accepting appointments for 14 days after returning from an area of high infection.
- Check in often with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario for COVID-19 updates and infection prevention practices.
Thank you for doing your part to prevent the spread of COVID-19. If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team at (416) 640-2431
Co-founder and CEO