14 Jan Ontario Updates to COVID Restrictions
We are open for massage therapy services and ready to help. Registered Massage Therapy is a regulated health service in Ontario governed by the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO).
RMT benefits can include:
- Reducing stress and increasing relaxation
- Reducing pain and muscle soreness and tension
- Improving circulation, energy and alertness
- Lowering heart rate and blood pressure
- Improving immune function
The recent stay-at-home order requires everyone to remain at home with exceptions for essential purposes, such as accessing health care services, for exercise or for essential work. No further restrictions on Massage Therapy practice have been announced and RMTs can continue to provide in-person treatment when the anticipated benefits of treatment outweigh the risks to the client and the therapist.
We continue to follow and exceed increased safety protocols and sanitation procedures.